lørdag 9. juli 2011

Being Zebra

Being Zebra, that’s how I view myself. I’ve learned over the years that the sane and goodhearted have many predators always on the hunt for pure meat. Meaning, I’m always getting haunted and chased by people who like to rule over me. I’ve always found it difficult to draw a line, or let people know that I’m worthy of more respect than they give me.

It is so hard to tell a book by its covers. Sometimes people look really nice and sweet, and turns out to be both lying and deceptive. So as an attempt to master this skill of recognising people for who they really are I’ve started to loook at their animal personalities. I know I’m a zebra. I’m jumpy, but won’t allow myself of getting tamed. I like small groups of friends, I’m reasonably fashionable...

So when I meet new people now I’m instantly checking their alter ego animal character. I know for a fact that I should be careful with trusting hyenas, lions, and panters too much. They can hang out with zebras and be cool, but if they’re a little too bored one day they’ll slap you in the face with their big lazy paws and roar till get out of their sight. If you know you’re a zebra too you should definately stay away from them! If you’re a hyeana I will never date you. Go find yourself another hyena if that’s your thing. Myself, I’ll be looking for a giraffe, deer, elephant, or something like that. Not carnivores please! ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar